Monday, March 3, 2014

Let the fog lift and the creation begin

I'm a busy girl.  I teach preschool, I'm a photographer, I'm a writer, I'm a Damsel in Defense  Independent Pro, and an artist.  You can see that it's really hard to hold all of the balls in the air, especially when I'm also a wife and mother of four daughters.

Winter time is not a time of creation for me.  It's a time of busy family hustle and bustle, short days, cozy hoodies, hot cups of coffee, and catching up on my favorite shows, because by the time the preschool day is over, it's dark.  My creation pretty much revolves around my preschool class and magnitude of sensory bottles that seem to fly off the virtual shelves all winter long.

Then something happens.  The sun peeks out, the clouds are thinner, and the days begin to be longer.  Suddenly all of the things I've hoarded all winter long begin to take form.

Let's all wave a big BYE BYE at winter as spring makes its way through the darkness so we can GET ON WITH THE ART!


No comments:

Post a Comment